Skip to main content

Russian Translate Tools and Ranking

Recently, number of  web translators are increasing rapidly. Especially, web search engine such as  Google and bing developed their own translator in many languages. In facts, they have own great pools of words and sentences and they also need the translator because the translator improves the quality of their search engines.


Recently, I need the translator to read and translate Russian document. I have just little background of Russian Language so it is a real hard work. I used three different translators - Google, bing, Yandex. The order of translation is: 1) translate Russian words or sentence to English, 2) the translated English words translates to Russian, 3) check the re-translated Russian words is same or similar as original Russian Words, and 4) If the original and re-translated one is not same, then try another translator.

Anyway, it's done. And can I rank between them.

1. Yandex Translator
In my opinion, Yandex is the best translator in translating from Russian to English. It may be obvious because Yandex is the famous and reliable Russian Search Engine. It shows relative words and examples for result words. Yandex translator supports 13 languages which are mostly used in (east) Europe.

2. Google Translator
Google translator supports about 60 languages and more languages should be supported. It is fast and easy to use. I think the Google translator is better than Bing, but is not better than Yandex when translating between Russian and English.

3. Bing Translator
Bing translator has launched at June 2009 and supports about 40 languages now. It is also easy to use, but I am not sure the accuracy of translation is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google's Favorite Colors By Hex Codes (With New Google Logo)

Google keeps its color scheme cross their products. Of course, each uses different colors but it keeps the main philosophy. I heard that the test period for new Google logo was more than one year. It may the reason that the colors are comfortable to look. Sometimes, I copy the colors for designing my blogs and web sites. Copyright? oh..

Color Conversion: RGB to HEX , HEX to RGB

Color conversion between RGB and Hex is needed sometimes even though HTML and CSS accepts both RGB and HEX codes for set color scheme of HTML elements. The conversion algorithm is simple. Then numbers in RGB format is decimal number and one in HEX code is hexadecimal number. For example, rgb(50, 100, 250) is same in HEX #3264FA: 50-32 | 100-64 | 250-FA.

Why Blogger Mobile Template Not Work?

Google Blogger shows blog pages with mobile CSS on mobile devices unless you change it disabled. You can see next figure by clicking mobile setting button on Template page. Since I want to change CSS and I remember there are some CSS elements starting with '.mobile', I open the template editor and edit as I want. And open my blog in my smart phone. Nothing changed.